If you’re local to the Raleigh/Durham area, you may have already seen this, but it is just too good not to share once again. And hey, I’m all about helping this cute family continue their “going viral” status.
Couple of things to share related to this video:
1. I wish my family was this cool.
2. My son has watched this 15 times already and woke up this morning singing it. Specifically, he likes the part “My jammies fit me just right, but my daddy’s are a little tight.” I like that part too personally.
3. Which leads to this…I’ve had a crush on Penn Holderness for several years now. There, I said it.
4. But who can compete with that beautiful wife of his????
5. He’s a local Durham kid. Just another reason to love Durham.
6. They created a video Christmas card last year as well. You can check that one out here: